GYE Advertising Rates & Policy
Advertising spaces presented in the righthand sidebar of GYE available to purchase on a monthly basis.
Sidebar advertising space| 250×250 |[£50.00] [US$85.45] [ €63.14] (p.month)
To enquire about a custom package, please complete the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.
1. All print and website advertisements are subject to approval of the Publisher (Global Young Executive magazine), which reserves the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time if the ad does not conform to the editorial or graphic standards of GYE.
2. All advertisements are accepted and published on the warranty of the advertiser and/or advertising agency are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
3. In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and its agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless GYE, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement or plagiarism.
4. Publisher will not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by Publisher; however, Publisher shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
5. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature. The word “ADVERTISING” will be printed on ads that might be confused with editorial pages.
6. Any references to Publisher or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or its agency are subject to Publisher’s written approval for such use.
7. All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. Publisher cannot guarantee fixed positioning except for and premium placement insertion orders — first come first served.
8. Publisher is not responsible for any damages for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
9. Publisher may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
10. In the event of nonpayment, Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are past due and payable to Publisher.
11. Advertisements that are not appropriate for viewing by youth will not be accepted. Advertisements will not be accepted for tobacco or alcohol products.
12. Advertisers must keep in mind the diverse audience of Global Young Executive when determining the suitability of an ad. That audience includes students, from school to university age.
13. The inclusion of ads does not imply endorsement of the products or services by the Publisher. The Publisher shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the ad.